cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No call park key in SPA504G 7.4.8 firmware.

rhuang8x8
Level 1
Level 1

I did a factory reset and then configure my SIP account.

Here is my connected key list

hold|1;endcall|2;conf|3;xfer|4;toggle;bxfer;confLx;xferLx;park;phold;flash

I believe it's the default value, because I never touched it.

However, it's not showing park while I'm in a call.

I also tried to implement it with programmable key. But don't know besides speed dial, blf and prk.

What else, hold etc, I can use for programmable key function.

Is there any document for programmable key?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rui,

The call park you see in the programmable soft keys only works with Cisco call control such as SPA9000 or UC300.

Using 3rd party call control, you need to define a speed dial dial to dial the star code to use your call-control's call park.

Make sure that your phone's vertical service activation codes do not conflict with the star code you're trying to use with call park.

Here's an example of configuring call park with Broadsoft (SIP): https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15426

Asterisk-type configuration is similar to Broadsoft's.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

One reference document to locate SPA phone resources

I solved the problem by defining a key with call park star code, by default it's *38. Thanks for your help.

This used to work with REFER to "callpark" extension for park, and INVITE to "pickup" extension for unpark. I managed to comply with that scenario on my ssw. How can I re-enable those settings which used to work < 7.4.7 and work on Linksys SPA9xx?

Regards,

Ognjen

rhuang8x8
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Patrick

Thanks for your reply. I tried with speed dial programmable key as the document mentioned.

When I push the PSK, it'll send a REFER, This more like a blink transfer, which at the moment

cannot meet my requirment, because I want to announce which spot it's parking at before transfering.

I understand, unlike regular blink transfer, it may require my server do the announcement after

REFER before sending out BYE, but I want to know is there any easier way to do this without much change

on our server side implementation.

Basically I want something more like attendant transfer, put the call on hold, make a new call to

parking number, listen to parking announcement IVR, after finish, the server disconnect it.

Is there anyway that I can define a programmable key that can put the call on hold and open a new line

to speed dial.

Thanks.