Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No conference softkey on spa 303

We just bought two spa 303 ip phones. There are only 5 softkeys available, none of which is a conference key. How do we find that softkey  and add it to the available choices? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rbordner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Joseph,

Can you double confirm if you have the conf softkey once a call is connected on the phone?

The conference option is state specific on the phone. 

Randy

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

rbordner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Joseph,

Can you double confirm if you have the conf softkey once a call is connected on the phone?

The conference option is state specific on the phone. 

Randy

Sure enough, there it is. Do you know if there's any documentation that gives this type of information, so I don't have to keep bothering you nice folks? None of the user manuals that I have been able to access have anything. Thanks so much for your help.

Joe

Joseph,

Please reference the Phone Administration guide

Phone Configuration Guides

SPA3xx, 5xx, and WIP310 IP Phone Administration Guide

Thanks, but here's the problem. When I go to the Admin Login, it requests a username and password. I've never set one up, so I have no idea what to enter. I've tried inserting my username and password for my Cisco.com account, but that doesn't work. I've tried admin/admin and cisco/cisco. Nothing. I'm at a complete loss here, and I can't seem to get any assistance as to how to resolve this issue. If you have an answer, boy would I be appreciative. It's very frustrating trying to get answers. Except for you, of course.

Joseph,

Did you try to register an account  to Cisco.com? 

http://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/account/index.html

The administartion guide is 332 pages so it covers the features you have questions on (but maybe too large to email).

Randy

Yes, we are registered, Randy. That's why I don't understand what else is needed to get into the Admin Log-in. The username and password for our account doesn't work for the Admin Log-in. I have the administration guide in pdf format, but anything in the guide that requires Admin Log-in is inaccessible to me. Anything you could suggest to resolve this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Joe