cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One Way Audio only SPA514G

jorgeperalta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i was having some troubles with the comunication between two points wireless, the problem solve when i add a SF 300-24 Swithc on the second point and giving the correct VLAN to the phones but now i have another problem. the comunication between the two points when receive by SPA301 from any phone is correct but when i try to receive calls from any phone to a SPA514G on the second side there is no audio from side1 to side2 but side1 can listen to side2.

any suggestion?

Thanks

Jorge Peralta

4 Replies 4

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jorge,

Could you please switch the switch port between SPA301 and SPA514 phone and try again? If the issue follows the phone, please do a packet capture at the SPA514 phone.

Best regards,

Wendy

I try changing the port and doesn`t work, i enter to the SPA514 and here is the capture of the phone it looks like the phone is not receiving packets only sending, and i enter to the phone that is calling and it receives many packets and send only have 6-7 packets

Thanks

Jorge

Hi Jorge,

If you call from the same phone to SPA301 at side 2 from side 1, do you notice that calling phone doesn't send packets? Please do a packet capure by connecting a hub in the path and hook a laptop to hub and run wireshark in the laptop.

Best regards,

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

i test and all the phones on side 1 work perfect, the problem is only when a phone from side 1 try to comunicate to a phone from side 2 and the phone on side 2 is a SPA514G, because when the phone on side 2 is a SPA301 there is no problem. The link between side1 and 2 is with antennas that are on bridge mode and WDS.

Right now i doesnt have a windows laptop but as soon as i can i will do the packet capture.

any idea if the problem could be on the switch?

Best Regards

Jorge

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: