cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Postinstall Custom Actions CCA

Dave Kallweit
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a real problem installing CCA on a windows 7 64 bit machine.  It keeps having issues with the post install instructions right after creating unistall point.  It looks java related.  Its a really long message.  I have tried version 3.2 and 3.1 and get the same issue.  I have installed Java 7 21 and still same issue.  Wanted to see if anyone has seen this and if there might be a fix for it?

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dave,

I would recommend that you download CCLEANER and use it to uninstall CCA, and then once it is uninstalled to do the registry cleaner side of it.

Once that is done go back through the installation process, but this time "Right Click" on the CCA setup exe file and choose "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" as this might need to chosen give that it is a 64bit system.

Also might be a good idea to turn of any firewalls and antivirus applications during the install process.

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *