cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 Interface

ccastanon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I just buy an UC560 and i have some problems. The first is that the interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0 (WAN Interface) needs to be in shutdown i don´t know if this is a common problem or if there is a solution like upgrading the IOS i have this IOS UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(1)XA.  (NOTE: this happens having the default config)

The other problem is with the FXO i´m in Mexico and my service provider is Telmex, when i put a line in the FXO interface i just tried to dial to the number of the line and ring 1 or 2 times then i just heard a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......  i think i have to change some parameters in the FXO configuration, but i don´t now whats parameters.

I hope somebody can help with this problems and if somebody have an step by step configuration manual could be great to help me finish the config of the UC560

If you need an aditional information please tell me

Thank you!!!

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thank you for your response and the step by step manual I already do this i need to solve the others problems..

Thank you!!!!

There was a problem in earlier IOS on the UC560, where that port would go half duplex and the speed woth get changed after power reset (power outage).   I believe it was solved in the latest SW Pack:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9829

You may want to open a support case to double check.

Steve,

I can tell you that I am having the same issue on 8.1 on UC560.

Thanks!

Chris

Is anyone still having this problem on 8.2 software pack?