Helpful
Replies

question about aa on uc 540 only night

kroyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

i just install a UC540 with SPA525G2 phone

i would like to know if with cca their any way to set aa only during closed hours and ring all phone during business hour without welcome message

i do something with night service by forwading it to voicemail

i would like  aa for having  a  closed message  and  a possibility to leave a message to who concern instead of general voicemail

if there no possibilities with cca can you give me some info we can do other way

i walk to lot of discussion on the board and didn't find any way to do it just find something taht say we can do

thanks

1 Reply 1

You can use the Unity Express autoattendant, download the CUE editor from Cisco, with this you can configure your own scripts. You can use the "day of week" and "time of day" step to send the call to a hunt group during office hours, during nights you can use the "play prompt" step to play the .wav to the callers to tell them that the office is already closed.

Take a look to this link, so you can check more or less how this work. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008041d950.shtml#intro

It is important to say that you will need to send the call from your UC500 voiceports to a dial-peer that points to the Unity Express IP address, with autoattendant calling number as the destination pattern of this dial-peer.

Gabriel.