cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 502g or SPA922 - How to cancel a Transfer and pickup back the call??

duettocisco
Level 1
Level 1

Lets suppose that I received an external call on my phone then I would like to transfer to another colleague which works with 'Financial' subjects and he uses the extension number 106. So I received that call, I talk with the caller and try to transfer using the 'xfer' option on the lcd screen, but his extension is only ringing and ringing... So, how do I cancel this transfer attempt? On the LCD screen I cannot see any option for that...

* We have Cisco SPA922, SPA 502 and SPA504 working with Cisco SPA9000 and with 3CX PhoneSystem.

tks,

Renato P

1 Reply 1

Ruud van Strijp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Renato,

Since you are using a SPA9000 and not a Cisco CallManager Express, I am not sure if this is relevant information for you. I don't have any experience with the SPA9000.

There are two things you can do in the case of a CME. The first one would be to press the PickUp softkey and then type the phone number of the phone that is ringing. You will then pick up the call that rings on this phone. The other option would be to set the command 'timeouts transfer-recall XX' on an ephone-dn, where XX would be the time in seconds. This would automatically send a transfered call back to you after XX seconds if it hasn't been picked up.

Ruud van Strijp