Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122 factory config file?

mikesamuels
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone

I have an SPA122 that I purchased from Teksavvy in Toronto, Canada, for use with their VOIP service.  I have since changed VOIP providers and I'd like to reuse the ATA but it seems to be pre-populated with their info, or at least it provisions from their server when factory reset.  They insist the unit is unlocked and not fixed to their service or subsidized by them but they are unable to help.  The firmware is up to date.

I've found a couple of config files on the net from other VOIP providers and I'm able to replace the Teksavvy with theirs but these too are locked down somewhat by the respective providers settings.

Can Cisco or someone here possibly provide me with a clean, out-of-the-box, retail version of the config file.  I'm hoping that will solve my problem...

Thanks so much!

Mike

20 Replies 20

all most ok but Customization Pending how to fix that?

Retail units have Customization set to Open all the times. RC units have 'Pending'. After initial provisioning the Pending become changed to name of the customer the unit has been manufactured for.

RC unit can be never converted to Retail one.

yes  my SPA122 RC VO2 modal so cant do anything?

Product Information
Product Name:     SPA122 Serial Number:    
Software Version:     1.4.1(002) Hardware Version:     1.0.0
MAC Address:     Client Certificate:     Installed
Customization:     Pending

System Configuration
Restricted Access Domains:    
IVR Admin Passwd:     Network Startup Delay:    

No generic answer possible.

This unit has been manufactured for particular customer. It include customized 'factory default' configuration and features set available. He must be asked.

OK, I have no SPA122. Either configuration from SPA112 will help you or I can't help.

Note that true extension of attached file is .cfg, but it's forbidden, thus it has been changed to cfg_.txt which is allowed.