Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,         We have several cicso spa phones with us(303,504).However we observed a problem with these phones when we are using the shared line appearance feature.       I have 3 line appearances for the same user on the phone , so that i can perf...

Resolved! NAT mapping

Would someone please explain how NAT-mapping is implemented in the SPA112?In my case STUN is off and its associated parameters are not set, however NAT keep-alive is enabled.  I can't find any reference to the Port Control Protocol (PCP) in either th...

David30 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have what appears to be a reproducible test case where my SPA514G phones (with firmware 7.5.5) will reboot after every (about) 4.5 times the dhcp renewal interval with the reboot reason being "DHCP failed".  The issue only occurs when running my is...

I am trying to setup voicemail to email notifications and it hasn't been working. Some have thought it was the firewall at the edge of the network but I didn't see any reason why this would be blocked.  I connected to the CUE via the CLI (service-mod...