Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA303 Ring Tone

RICKJAME5
Level 1
Level 1

Hiya guys, simple question..

Can anyone tell me what number the ring tone is that sounds like the TV series 24 on the SPA303 (Firmware version 7.5.4),  I'm currently off site so I can't flick through them and listen for myself..

Also, is it possible to upload customisable ring tones, if so how and what format please?

Many thanks

Regards

Rick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Michael Vandergrift
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Rick,

I checked and the ringtone you are asking about for the SPA303 phone is selection number 11.  It is called "office".

As for your second question; currently adding custom ringtones is not supported on the SPA30x series. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike Vandergrift

Cisco Small Business Support Center

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Michael Vandergrift
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Rick,

I checked and the ringtone you are asking about for the SPA303 phone is selection number 11.  It is called "office".

As for your second question; currently adding custom ringtones is not supported on the SPA30x series. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike Vandergrift

Cisco Small Business Support Center

Thank you Mike...

ysuhandinata
Level 1
Level 1

why is the "office" ringtone in my SPA303 does not sound like the one in the TV series "24" ?  it started right, then it repeats the sound halfway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: