Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA504G with firmware 7.5.2b change ringtone on UC560

androide
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I manage a lot of UC560 and I have a weird issue. Since I've updated the firmware of SPA504G, when someone receive a call, phone rings really longer than before! I sound like twice than before. I tested the same firmware on different phones: same result. Try on different customers: same issue. Is there someone facing the same issue?

Thanks for any help!

5 Replies 5

androide
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Again,

Nobody had this issue??? I upgraded to 7.5.3, I have the same thing. The only way is to downgrade phone to 7.4.9a. Ringtone goes back to normal time. Is there a way to debug the ringtones?

Philippe

I ran into the same thing this morning after the upgrade.  I am also looking for a way to change the ring length back to a less annoying length. 

Hi Brian,

I called Cisco about that! The only way I found: put "ring internal" on all ephone-dn! After that, everything work that way I want: 2 seconds ring, 4 seconds silent.

In the same way, there is a new version of SPA504G since december 4. May be it fix the issue without "ring internal" on ephone-dn.

Philippe

Thanks I will see if I can find the new d/l.

So latest firmware fixed this issue.  7.5.4 changed the ring to a more tolerable one.