cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA514G phones rebooting

tlhonaker
Level 1
Level 1

I have searched a while, looked in manuals, but, I still don't have a clear answer to what our phones are trying to tell us.

We have phones that reboot, each one of them, maybe once a day.  Not always all of them.  They could be in the middle of a call, it could be the first call of the day, but one of them will reboot, at different times of the day.

Anyway, the reason for the reboot that is given is "system 4."  We cannot seem to find out what this particular number refers to, so our assumptions are that there are 1,2,3,4, maybe more possible numbers?  I've done searches, looked at manuals, etc.  We don't know what it means.  If someone has figured out what this means, we really would appreciate the answer, so we can get to work on solving what the problem is.  It would be much more meaningful, if we knew what this meant.  

Thanks in advance,

Troy

1 Reply 1

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

Please open a case with Cisco Technical Support. Here is the contact of the technical support :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco TAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO