Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA8800 Проблема обновления со старой прошивки

Toshykan
Level 1
Level 1

Добрый день.

Есть проблема с обновление прошивки на  SPA8800.

Исходная версия 6.1.11. Последняя на сайте - 6.1.17. Скачал ее и попытался обновить прошивку.  Программа обновления увидела мое устройство и версию прошивка. Затем начался процесс обновления, который продолжался более 2 часов безо всякого результата.

Возможно ли, что мне необходимо обновиться до 6.1.12? Если так, то где я могу найти данное обновление? На сайте его нет..

Good afternoon.

There is a problem with the firmware update on the SPA8800.

Initial version 6.1.11. The latest on the site - 6.1.17. I downloaded it and tried to update the firmware. The update program saw my device and firmware version. Then the process of updating began, which lasted more than 2 hours without any result.

Is it possible that I need to upgrade to 6.1.12? If so, where can I find this update? On the site there is no ..

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sorry, but latest firmware release for SPA8800 is 6.1.7. Neither 6.1.11 nor 6.1.17 exists for SPA8800. Either you are trying to flash firmware for other product (SPA8000 ?) or you downloaded a fake file from unauthorized source. Latest official firmware release for SPA8800 is available here.