Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Firmware 1.2.1.004I have 2 spa112's that came back from the field Neither of them will pick up an ip address via DHCP, I tried on multiple routers.  The ivr 110# says 0.0.0.0I also tried setting the ip to static via IVR101# 1# (this sets to static ip...

Sage Major by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs,i'd like to become BLF lamps on an attendant console SPA500S Orange (Solid) when an extension is in the state UNAVAILABLE.Which string i need to send from asterisk to phone via SIP Notify Subscription to achieve this goal?Thanks in advanceG...

Hi Support Team, We have recently purchased SPA501G and have to enable LLDP-MED configs and enable Web Interface for config page.I am not able to find out the IVR code for LLDP-MED enabling.And also, I am looking for how to enable Web Interface link(...

Apologies if this has already been answered. I have SAP535G2's provisioned with multiple extensions on each. When returning a missed call, it is important to call back on the same phone number (extension) that the missed call had targeted. Following ...

jcf2005aa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes