Views
Helpful
Replies

spc profile compiler for WRTP54G

fortitude007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

i would like to make configuration files for my provisionning server.

I  need to compile a plain txt file to a cfg file, but i do not find the  good compilator for WRTP54G. I only found for spa-2102 and WRP400 and  they do not seem to work on WRTP54G.

i Made a tftp server and my provisionning profile rule field points towards the cfg file via the tftp server like this :

tftp://192.168.15.100/aaa.cfg

i  use tftpd32 by jounin. I see the blocks are transfered to the WRTP54G,  but as i think i used a bad compiler (WRP400 or SPA2102) spc compiler  taken from cisco home, i think it won't be well interpretaed by the  WRT54G.

I think this because when i tro to transfer the  cfg file to the WRTP54G, no informations from the cfg file are writtent  into the WRTP54G, such as sip proxy server sip info sip user codecs and  so on.

My question is still the same where do i find the accurate spc compiler for WRTP54G.

Or how do i send a good cfg file to the WRTP54G.

Please help me :smileyhappy:

Best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

enclosed is the spc

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

enclosed is the spc

Thank you so much. One more Question i saw in the sample xml file, that there is no option to change the wan web access and the wan web access port, and you can't change the admin router password as well.

How is it possible ?

Best regards.

Unfortunately no, the spc is oriented toward voice parameters.