cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer line in LAN with SPA3102 and SPA1001

conrado.szulzyk
Level 1
Level 1

I make the setup to transfer two lines to another point using wireless equipment, With the first line I have no problems to make and receive calls. With the second Line, only the first call, works, when I pick to make another call i have intermittent tone.

The equipments of the two lines, are the same, and have identical configuration.

I make the change of line in the FXO SPA3102. I cross the equipments, like first 3102 with second 1001 and vice versa, but the same issue back.

When unpowered and powered the SPA3102, the first call normally attends.

The only change about the lines is, the line with the problem, this line have ADSL Service for Internet... put another filter, but i still have problems.

Any help?

Thanks, Conrado Szulzyk

---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hice la configuracion para transferir 2 lineas a otro punto usando enlaces inalambricos, con la primera linea no tengo problemas para hacer o recibir llamadas. Con la segunda linea, solo la primer llamada funciona, cuando levanto para hacer la nueva llamada tengo un tono intermitente.

Los equipos en las 2 lineas, son los mismos, y tienen configuraciones identicas.

He realizado el cambio de la linea en los FXO SPA3102, he cruzado los equipos, poniendo el primer 3102, con el segundo 1001 y viceversa, pero el problema persiste.

Cuando apago y prendo el SPA3102, la primer llamada funciona normalmente.

La unica diferencia entre las lineas, es que la linea con problemas, tiene un servicio de ADSL para internet... cambie el filtro, pero sigo con los problemas.

Alguna ayuda?

Gracias, Conrado Szulzyk.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might want to try the SMB forums where the SPAs are supported.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Oh, gracias, son mis primeras publicaciones. Ahora cambio mis dos publicaciones a ese foro.

Gracias Jaime.