Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Disable call waiting tones

Matthew Needs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Are you able to disable call waiting tones on UC320 SPA handsets? We have a customer who is experiencing high call volumes as part of a hunt group so would like to disable the "beeps".

Thanks a lot

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Matt,

Are you on a current release like 2.1.4(3)?  Very early releases had the call waiting tones enabled, but current releases have the Call Waiting Tones diabled by default unless you specifically enable them via a PMF.

There is a setting on the phone LCD screen under the settings menu to enable/diable call waiting tone.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Matt,

Are you on a current release like 2.1.4(3)?  Very early releases had the call waiting tones enabled, but current releases have the Call Waiting Tones diabled by default unless you specifically enable them via a PMF.

There is a setting on the phone LCD screen under the settings menu to enable/diable call waiting tone.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I hope you're well? Thanks for the info I didnt realise there was a user setting.. I did see the PMF file to enable the feature which confused me a little. I suspect the user has enabled the feature by accident so I'll investigate.

Thanks for your help.

Matt