cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W outbound trunk issue

dalleybrent
Level 1
Level 1

My wife has a very basic office requirement for phones and the UC320W fits the bill fairly well. The one problem I have come across and I can't seem to figure out is the Outbound trunks. She has a single FXO line coming into the office with supplementing VOIP for outgoing. It works great when the internet is up but they have been working on the lines locally and the internet will bounce a few times through out the day right now. I would like to setup a priority/fail over where it tries the SIP connection first and fails over to the FXO if it can't establish a connection.

If I select SIP (1) and FXO (2) in outbound trunks incoming calls mess up if there is any forwarding setup(It seems to try to go through the only FXO port thats already active with the incoming call). The VOIP is setup for 4 simultaneous calls at a time and its not because its going over that. Is this a known bug? is there a way around it? As of right now if the internet goes down they can recieve calls but not make outgoing calls because of this.

1 Reply 1

anjraj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brent,

I found an article that might provide some insight to your issue: Outbound Trunks Assignment on UC320W.

Hope this helps.

Anjana