cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 image file

justjewelry
Level 1
Level 1

Could someone please post an image file for a UC520?  I need a new image file and I can't get access to it since support has ended for the product.  Even though the file is still on the cisco sie, I can't get access to it.

The one I am looking at is:

uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.YB2.bin

But I would take any valid image file for the device.

Thanks,

Ken

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, it's crime to distribute such file to you (it's up to Cisco to decide - and Cisco decided you are not eligible), but it's not crime to advise.

Did you tried to ask Google ? Just one question and I found one (although not the exactly same version you asked for).

sudhagup
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It is against the policy of CISCO to post any software packs here.

However, If you have a valid Cisco login, then you can download it from Cisco website.

Untrue - just Cisco login is not enough.

Valid service contract is required which no one can have as support ended already.

Thus, no known way to obtain software from Cisco as far as I know.

I had a customer recently about 3-4 days back, who was able to download the software pack.

Well, I can't download it and there has been at least two users asking the same that has been unable to download because "no valid service contract". May be your customer have old service contract not expired yet.

Even Small Bussiness Support center advised "ask on CSC - someone may attach firmware in response for you" two weeks ago.

Well, it would be nice to see Cisco disclosing how to obtain firmware for UC5x0.

SMB Support center know nothing and it seems even you, the Cisco employee, know no exact answer ...