Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access voicemail remotely

How can I access a users voicemail boxes remotely (from a cell phone). I have tried calling into the AA transfering to the mailbox and pressing the star key but the system does not recognize the * key. I have also tried dialing into the AA pressing the * key and the system does not recognize the * key.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Please make sure you are running the 2.0.13 Limited Deployment or 2.1.0 Release Candidate firmware (search the disucssions for details) as there is a bug fix in these releases for detecting DTMF digits in AA.  Secondly, from AA you can dial the voicemail pilot number, default is ext 395, then enter the extension number and password.

Hope this helps.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Please make sure you are running the 2.0.13 Limited Deployment or 2.1.0 Release Candidate firmware (search the disucssions for details) as there is a bug fix in these releases for detecting DTMF digits in AA.  Secondly, from AA you can dial the voicemail pilot number, default is ext 395, then enter the extension number and password.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to say thanks for the info after updating to 2.1.0 the issue was resolved and they can access the voicemail remotely.

Thank You