Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VeraSMART Call Accounting Software

I have installed a few of these systems and have always came to this site for information.  Well, this last system I built, I let the customer know about the "FREE" VeraSMART Call Accounting Software which according to this site is still FREE.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9722

So, I go to this site and click on the "Click here for more information" which I have done in the past to get the website to register and download the software.  What do I get???  A zip file containing some code back from 2006??? 

So, I do some research and find out that VeraSmart has discontinued this promotion 6 months ago.

So, I thought to myself, this post must be outdated, come to find out, the post that points me to the Veramark post was updated last month:

Created on: May 28, 2009 9:25 PM by

Marcos Hernandez

- Last Modified: Mar 17, 2011 10:11 AM by

streaves

Now I have a customer that is not happy becuase now the software that they were expecting to get for free, they will have to pay $3000.00 for????

Any comments???

1 Reply 1

Update:

So I contacted my Cisco rep about this.  Sent him all the information on Jun 21st about my issue.  He has been in contact with me through email stating that he is still waiting on a word from the Small Business Team.

Looks like Cisco finally took out the "free" part of the VeraSmart page 9 days later (yesterday) but still haven't heard anything from my rep.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: