Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Configuration Center Handshake

Stefano Pilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've found this page on my UC540. What is this Cisco Configuration Center Handshake?

I searched on the web but I haven't found anything on this "feature"?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 22.51.25.png

7 Replies 7

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Stefano,

I have remained tight lipped about this as this screen looked very familiar to me

It resembles that of the beta tested "CCC" which was carried out almost 3 years ago, but more of a refined version

If it is I am very...very...very excited, and we engineers will be somewhat excited about it when you get a chance to use it.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

great!

But my doubt remain the same :-)

What we can do with this CCC? ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Stefano

Sorry guys.  That's old, and that particular webpage really should be removed from the firmware bundles.  The CCC trial that Dave refers to ultimately morphed into the new OnPlus service (www.cisco.com/go/onplus), but in the process the emphasis has shifted from being a configuration tool to being more of a monitoring, management and reproting tool.

Cheers,

Dave.

That's so funny !!!!

I think there is still a service node file on flash too

I loved linksysOne. Think about it. It was the FIRST 'hosted' VoIP solution in it's time.

Steve DiStefano

SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES....

Oh and I had my hopes up high

Thanks for spoiling my Monday Dave.... Always the bearer of bad news, with the occasional good news just to keep me hanging.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Always happy to oblige.

ahaha that's so funny!!! ;-)

Have a great week guys!!!

Thanks,