cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 VPN sessions at the same time with Any Connect

g.veldstra
Level 1
Level 1

At the company were i work we use Any connect to log in when we're working at home. my question is can i make use of a second Any connect connection next the first one? if not, what do cisco recommend as a second VPN application?

Greets,

Gerlof Veldstra.

2 Replies 2

AnyConnect only supports one connection at the time. And I'm pretty sure that Cisco does not recommend any other software. But at least it's possible with OpenConnect on the Mac (I use it as part of the commercial VPN-client Shimo) it's possible to have multiple avtice connections. I would assume that it will also work on Windows.

Dina Odeh
Level 1
Level 1

[@g.veldstra@pantheon-automatisering.nl]  

If you have two VPN devices, like two ASAs and you want to connect to both at same time. You cannot run anyconnect twice at the same time. One for each. 

You can configure a site to site between the two ASAs and connect anyconnect to one of them. Configure hairpaining to have access to both sites. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: