cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community We're in the process of deploying DMVPN as a backup solution to MPLS. All that is working great!The DMVPN wan is dual-cloud, with 2 hub routers in each cloud. Phase 3 (nhrp shortcut) is enabled on all the spokes.For routing, all the cu...

moore12 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, we are trying to authenticate Anyconnect users trough CA certificate but there is a certificate missmatch. We have installed user certificates but I don´t know what certificate I have to install in ASA. And how to generate it in the C...

epoceros1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I'm working with a TAC support engineer and during the troubleshooting he suggests to assign two different crypto maps on a single interface. Is it technically possible to have multiple Crypto Maps on a single ASA Interface? P.S: I know having ...

Hi All, I have recently put in a new Cisco router 881 at one of our sites.  I have installed a few of these in the past with no issues with SSH. However with this one, i am facing the issues whereby i cannot SSH into the router via the public WAN.  ...

I am having an issue with site to site vpn between an asa 5520 and juniper ss 505m. The tunnel comes up, but we seem to be unable to pass traffic over the vpn tunnel.  It appears the remote side makes a ftp server connection to the Local server but i...

deloneymi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, For a customer we need to set up a site-to-site vpn between two branch offices (with two ASA 5506-X firewalls). The S2S VPN is set up and is active (IPsec: 1). Unfortunately I cannot ping or access devices at the other site of the tunnel. Whe...

Resolved! AnyConnect VPN

Hi, I have configured AnyConnect VPN with split tunneling, so my internal networks are tunneled and getting internet directly (not via internal network). But we want to access one of the public IP address (8.8.8.8) through AnyConnect VPN tunnel. When...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I was hoping someone could help? I am trying to set up an L2TP VPN the actual VPN server is running on a windows server on my internal LAN I simply want to pass connections from clients outside the network through an ASA 5510 on the perimet...