cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Active Directory ADUC management slow over SSLVPN

Ammar0001
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone of you ever experienced slow replies from ADUC when using VPN?

Users in our company facing slowness on ADUC when they are connected over AnyConnect version 4.10.01075. And it's working normally when they are working from the office.

When I did a search on the internet for similar symptoms I notice many experiences with the same issue, but I can't find a solution for it.

For the people who are using GlobalProtect for Palo alto, they found a solution, they found it's related to Bug ID GPC-7496.

Note: we are using Cisco ASA  for SSLVPN but we have Palo alto in the middle before our servers.

I wonder if anyone has the same issue and got a solution for this.

Thank you,

Ammar

5 Replies 5

rshappell
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day!  Did you ever find a solution?  We are now experiencing slow ADUC access via AnyConnect VPN, ver. 4.10.04065.   Thanks!  

Peter Koltl
Level 7
Level 7

Collect Wireshark capture on the AnyConnect virtual adapter and inspect the traffic.

stormfidus
Level 1
Level 1

This can be used as a workaround (not relying on DNS):
dsa.msc /server="ip of domain controller"

Any Fix though?

We have this exact issue, but ONLY on one specific model laptop (Dell Precision).  All of our other laptops and desktops (Fujitsu and Lenovo) all work fine.
OS is the same build, with same AV/Group Policy same build
Anyconnect is the same and same firewalls.

I can log in to two devices on VPN, and the Dell takes 5+ minutes to load.  Everything else loads instantly.  Same for all of our users.