cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 4.9.05042

benbazian
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install the latest version on MacOS Catalina (or Big Sur) and am receiving the error:

The operation coulfn't be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)  Couldn't open anyconnect-macos-4.9.05042-webdeploy-k9.pkg.

I have tried this on multiple computers with the same issue.  The anyconnect-macos-4.9.05042-predeploy-k9.dmg does install however being that we are deploying with Vmware Workspace One (Airwatch) I do not want all the other components that come with the predeploy and am not aware of a way to exclude them when using WSO.

Any ideas are appreciated.

2 Replies 2

aravind.rao
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like you are trying to install the *.pkg. Installing a *.dmg would help.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@benbazian please unzip the pkg file. Within it you should see a "binaries" folder which includes the file "anyconnect-macos-4.9.05042-core-vpn-webdeploy-k9.dmg". You can then install that file on your MacOS X Catalina and Big Sur clients.

Also, please be advised of issues you may encounter with Big Sur as described here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect49/upgrade/AnyConnect_macOS_BigSur_Advisory.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: