Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 4.9.x.x SBL auto connect, is it possible

Hi

I'm facing issues because the users mostly forget to choose the SBL connection before they log into their windows 10 clients.

This gives some issues with connections etc.

Is it possible to have SBL to run automatically without the user having to enable this before they log in to their computer.

I have read your documentation, but it really does not show anything about this being able to run automatically or not.

If this is not possible by design by the Anyconnect client, is there 3rd party software that can deliver this service.

Help appreciated

Dennis

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the mgmt tunnel meets your requirements, then no.

Once the user has logged into the computer, you'd normally configured trusted network detection feature and prompt to login to the VPN.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @DennisFleron97553 

In this scenario you can use the ASA management VPN tunnel.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/adaptive-security-appliance-asa-software/215442-configure-anyconnect-management-vpn-tunn.html

AnyConnect Management Tunnel allows administrators to have AnyConnect connected without user intervention prior to the user log in. You can perform patch management on out-of-the-office endpoints, especially devices that are infrequently connected by the user, via VPN, to the office network.

HTH

Hi Rob

That was really fast :-). So in the scenario that you describes, the users will never again have to manually activate SBL before they log in to the computer as it is done automatically (like when users manually active SBL), is that correct understood.

Dennis

If the mgmt tunnel meets your requirements, then no.

Once the user has logged into the computer, you'd normally configured trusted network detection feature and prompt to login to the VPN.

That was what I was hoping for, thanks for really quick answer :-).

Have a nice day.

Dennis

if SBL and user log in, and it log in before SBL
can you may be use  Auto-connect-on-start ?