cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Anyconnect

latenaite2011
Level 4
Level 4

Is it possible to enable Anyconnect on two interfaces?  We're having some performance issue and I tried enabling another spare interface and assigned it with a private IP and with security level 0.  I have also enabled ssl trustpoint on that interface and enable it for anyconnect webvpn.  We're using certificate just a fyi . We're not able to connect.  Just wondering if this is supported to have anyconnect on more than 1 outside interface and if it is ok to have the interface with a Private IP.

Thank you in advance,

17 Replies 17

Hi Marvin,

Understood but the FirePower itself can still be configured and support filtering, IPS, Threat feature (knowing that those are limited features and a valid licenses are required to run everything in full service)? This is done on the FirePower appliance through the GUI and not on the ASA.  It will monitor the traffic going through the ASA, correct?

Thank you!

Paula

Hi Marvin,

Understood but the FirePower itself can still be configured and support filtering, IPS, Threat feature (knowing that those are limited features and a valid licenses are required to run everything in full service)? This is done on the FirePower appliance through the GUI and not on the ASA.  It will monitor the traffic going through the ASA, correct?

Thank you!

Paula

Sorry for the intrusion I just have a question  ( 

We are using one test gateway (VPN-12345) for test purposes before changes are applied within the production environment.
All getaways except VPN-12345 are production gateways.
In the VPN-12345 we are testing the VPN Management Tunnel, which is available once the VPN-12345 gateway is selected. VPN Management Tunnel works fine.

Problem:
Recently we have noticed that when users (who are in the VPN Management Tunnel pilot phase and have the VPN management tunnel profile), when they select VPN-67891 or any other production gateway i.e: VPN-AAAA, VPN-BBBBB-1,... etc. after the endpoint reboot the gateway is always VPN-12345, but should be the same as was set by the user before reboot process. After reboot, the value in the preferences_global.xml is also changed.

What could be done or configured to have a situation where the gateway selected by the users remains the same after reboot? How to solve this problem?