cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect client profile issue with group policy

Richard Tapp
Level 1
Level 1

I have been running Anconnect quite happily on a pair a 5520's for some time now and are now looking to migrate these to a pair of 5525X's.

All the config has so far gone across apart from one piece I am having trouble with.

I have created (and were working fine on the 5520's) various client profiles that are downloaded when a user logs into a particular AC session.

Basically as I create the profile, I choose the group policy I wish to assign to it, but as I apply it nothing happens. The apply button does not change colour, I don't get any errors and if I try to save the config it tells me something need to be applied or discarded. When I discard, it removes the group policy I have assigned.

I have tried deleting the files from disk0: and if it has been assigned within the group policy, deleting that as well. I have seen this before and thought it was the deleting the profile within group policy that fixed it, but not this time.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JP Miranda Z
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Richard,

Which version of ASA and ASDM are you running on the 5525x?

Hope this info helps!!

Rate if helps you!! 

-JP-

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

JP Miranda Z
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Richard,

Which version of ASA and ASDM are you running on the 5525x?

Hope this info helps!!

Rate if helps you!! 

-JP-

Thanks JP. It was running quite an old version of ASDM, updated it and all is now OK.