Views
Helpful
Replies

[AnyConnect] MSI installation failed on Windows 7

Patrick Tran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I tried to install AnyConnect on Windows 7.

I used anyconnect msi.

I got this error:

"Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Action VACon_Install, location: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\VACon.exe, command: -install "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\vpnva.inf" VPNVA"

I tried Cisco FAQ solution but it doesn't work : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps8411/products_qanda_item09186a00809aec31.shtml#errmsgs

I found the cause of the error in C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log

I got this error: "NdisCoinst: NcipAllocateNetLuidIndex failed with error 0x5aa"

The entire log is attached to this discussion.

How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick

117 Replies 117

Hi Patrick, I am having the same error. Plase send me the fix to rupert.burwash@aukettswanke.com. Thanks

Hi Patrick ,

I too have the same problem .Please do send the fix at zianacorps18@gmail.com

Hi Patrick, I am having the same error. Plase send me the fix to alex@kria.com.br Thanks

Hi Patrick,

Can you please email the solution at sumitksikhwal@gmail.com.

Hi Patrick,

I am having this same issue.  Can you please send me the fix?

theresemckenna@hpcsd.org

Thank you

Patrick PLEASE send me FIX!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! my email is nikola.birac@cif.co.rs

Hello,

I have the same problem, can you please send the fix to my email? cesar.trombeta@added.com.br

Im having the same problem. Please help. I uninstalled anyconnect secure mobile but i cant reinstall it anymore. Please help.

Can you please send the fix to andrew.gosali@4mation.com.au? or post it into this forum

Thanks

Hi, i have the same problem, you can share, please, my email: efontana7@hotmail.com

Regards!!!

Hi, Patrick. I have a same issue with you. Could you please send me the fix from MS to ngkim@airquay.com? Thank you.

Hi,

I am facing the same issue, can you please send me the fix at

atulkumar_1993@rediffmail.com

Hi Patrick! Same issue here could you please send me the fix to 1372483754@qq.com? Thanks!

Hi Patrick. I got the same problem. Plase send me the fix to lyuye020506@163.com. Thanks!