cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All.Our goal is to ensure the AnyConnect VPN is only able to be used by corporate devices. Our expectation is that we can use Group Policy (or similar) to push a certificate to all computers that connect to the VPN, and this certificate is validat...

certchain.png ASA_identitycerts.png ASA_certchain.png ASA_SSLsettings.png
cam3 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,i need help.i have configured a site to site VPN on Cisco ASA with partner who is using openswan. my configuration on ASA is as follows however traffic is not being encrypted to pass through the tunnel:crypto ikev2 policy 60encryption aes-256i...

We currently use certificate based authentication for our end clients We want to change the certificate that the user uses to authenticate with Can we add the new CA cert to the ASA, to work alongside the existing one. How do we force users to use a ...

Helloi have a customer that asked me to connect 30 (ASA 5505)branches to HQ(ASA 5585-X) via VPN site-to-site i have created them and running very wellafter that he wanted to make all branches network to see each other and I am new in ASA example i ha...

Can I configure a FPR as a road warrior VPN client, without having to reconfigure the main VPN head end every time the FPR gets assigned a different IP address?

HQuest by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for the DHCP Pool assigned to the user to be based on their Active Directory Group?  Like to maybe have a default Pool, but for users in a specific Active Directory Group to get assigned an IP from a different local DHCP Pool?

wmoody329 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes