Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect SBL Windows 11 not working if user never logged in before

INFOTECH.jw
Level 1
Level 1

screenshot_20943_1688653540_IMG_0048.jpegHello Everybody,

ASA5508 with AnyConnect and SBL (Start Before Login) works as expected. Windows 10 User can login, regardless of whether a local user profile already exists (meaning has logged into this device in the past or not). In case of never logged in before a local user profile will be created.

When using Windows 11 the user is unable to login (SBL) if no local user profile exists. If local profile already exists there are no problems.

Error message (only seen in German, see Screenshot attached) like "VPN Failed Due to Unsuccessful Domain Name Resolution"

Any 

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYIhttps://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvh11499

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks, marce1000.

This Bug seems to be my issue, but the problem only ocurres on Windows 11 not on Windows 10.

- You probably  need to query  TAC  about it , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '