cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Does someone know if ASA supports client certificate authentication + SAML with anyconnect ?As I understand the certificate is verified on the ASA, then I need a second factor auth with a SAML connection to a 2FA provider. note : I also have ISE ...

xbill42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysJust a quick question, if we have issues with VPNs on ASAs and we want to look at the logs, we normally use ASDM as we have the level set to debugging.My question is, would this show all debugging level logs for looking at VPN? or do we need t...

Dear Sir,The Model No : C 881 , We need CCC or 3C docuement requested by China Custom, as we sent one sample to china in order to get our new project in the month of Feb 2023 around 200 PCS. In chinese Custom they hold the shipment due to some 3C or ...

Hello Community, I am new to this and I have some questions about a scenario that I have at work. I am new to this VPN topic so I am not sure how to achieve this.Peter and Mary have access to the Main Plants IP 192.168.150.6 and 192.168.160.10 and Pe...

C1459627 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn connection between a cisco ISR and Azure gateway which goes down every few days. I had a look at the logs and the rekeying seems to cause it:Received request to rekey an IPsec tunnel; local traffic selector = Address Range: 0.0.0.0-255.2...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey,We have trouble to configure one SAML for 10+ tunnel profiles. We need to configure Cisco AnyConnect with Azure.So the problem is, that we can only use once our SAML (we created it in Identity Source) is there any solution to use one SAML on many...

MateuszMatracki_1-1674813341554.png

Resolved! IDP Metadata

Hi,I have Firepower 1140, which is managed by FDM, I trying to setup anyconnect VPN login with SAML Azure, but we have problem with IDP Metadata - ours profiles don't creates IDP metadata, I check it with: show saml metadata ProfileName and result is...