Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect SSL VPN - specific config for test user

Kind of an odd question but hoping someone can help.  Getting ready to upgrade my 5506-X to 9.16, and as part of that I want to test performance with updated algorithms while also not disrupting my existing users.  Unfortunately I don't have a lab machine to test the config with, so I'm wondering if it's possible to specify an SSL VPN config for a specific local user account while leaving the other config in place.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Scott jones 15222 the algorthims are configured globally, so any changes you make will apply to all users.

If you wish to determine what is currently in use because you wish to disable the weaker algorithms, use the command "show vpn-sessiondb ratio encryption" this will provide an output on what the algorithms the clients are currently connected using, which may assist you. You should then be able to refine your configuration accordingly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

@Scott jones 15222 the algorthims are configured globally, so any changes you make will apply to all users.

If you wish to determine what is currently in use because you wish to disable the weaker algorithms, use the command "show vpn-sessiondb ratio encryption" this will provide an output on what the algorithms the clients are currently connected using, which may assist you. You should then be able to refine your configuration accordingly.

Ah gotcha.  That definitely helps!  Appreciate the info