cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear AllI have the download speed of the IPsec Ikev1 vpn Twice Faster than ssl and ikev2 (AnyConnect), I get about 140mb download with IKev1 connection and about 77mb with AnyConnect connection.Is there any explanation for that please? Kind RegardsHa...

Hello,I try to set-up RAVPN on my FTD 7.3 using FDM.The problem is now, when I try to reach my outside interface one 443. I cannot reach it.Here is the log in the FTD. I cannot understand why the responder IP is 0.0.0.0. That's may the issue !?Best r...

AlexisExSLL_1-1675184643154.png AlexisExSLL_0-1675184618269.png

Hello, I know from reading the latest admin guide (9.13), configuring VTI on multi-context mode is not supported. Does anyone know if it's on a road map to have it be included? It's a nice feature to have to support BGP over IPSEC tunnels using VTI b...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a requirment for implmenting SSL VPN for two diffrent profiles using two diffrent outside interfaces on the same ASA. Example:Anyconnect Profile 1 = windowsAnyconnect Profile 2 = mac I have two outside interfaces with internet access Outside ...

cisco_jr by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiWhat is the problem when all the ikev2 vpns are showing lots of #pkts invalid len (rcv)  with sh crypto ipsec sa detail?   Crypto map tag: peerX, seq num: 100, local addr: 213.221.227.114      access-list S2S_VPN_JOKER_IT_AZURE extended permit ip 1...

pf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community!Need expert advice on troubleshooting the ikev2 VPN tunnel. The tunnel is in "UP" state and the remote and local selectors are also in UP state. The role of the tunnel is "RESPONDER" on our side. As far as I understand, this means tha...

Hello CSC,I have an AC setup where the initial authentication is done via certificate with the username being pulled from UPN. This is then checked / authorised against ISE/AD with ISE saying YES or NO Is there a way to force a fallback method to say...

RGIE3779 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a few VPN-Servers (Firepower 1140).When a User connects he gets a static IP via RADIUS (e.g. 10.99.1.2) or a address from a Adress-Pool configured on the server (e.g. 10.0.1.2).With our current configuration this allows traffic between the us...

fhk-cwempe by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, Does someone know if ASA supports client certificate authentication + SAML with anyconnect ?As I understand the certificate is verified on the ASA, then I need a second factor auth with a SAML connection to a 2FA provider. note : I also have ISE ...

xbill42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysJust a quick question, if we have issues with VPNs on ASAs and we want to look at the logs, we normally use ASDM as we have the level set to debugging.My question is, would this show all debugging level logs for looking at VPN? or do we need t...

Dear Sir,The Model No : C 881 , We need CCC or 3C docuement requested by China Custom, as we sent one sample to china in order to get our new project in the month of Feb 2023 around 200 PCS. In chinese Custom they hold the shipment due to some 3C or ...