Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect

liliu24
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have same message if I try to connect to the customer network via the AnyConnect VPN Client 4.5.03040"

"The VPN connection was terminated to enforce a newly terminated tunnel MTU and could not be automatically re-established. A new connection is necessary, which requires re-authentication."

If i try to reconnect, the connect will stop about one minutes later and same message repeat again

How i can fix it?

my notebook configuration:

Dell Latitude 5410

Windows 10 Enterprise

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this thread :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn/anyconnenct-secure-mobility-client-connect-issue/td-p/2558021

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like you hitting the bug :

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve82594/?rfs=iqvred

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have same message if I try to connect to the customer network via the AnyConnect VPN Client 4.5.03040"

How i can fix it?

-AnyConnect 4.5.X is VERY old.  You should work on upgrading your clients.  You cant even download it without TAC engagement and I am sure there are several security advisories.

liliu24
Level 1
Level 1

I have test the issue and find more clue, below warning and log in recycle only happened on "Manual" static IP under customer site, the Anyconnect is working well with "Automatic (DHCP)" IP under public network. 

"The VPN connection was terminated to enforce a newly terminated tunnel MTU and could not be automatically re-established. A new connection is necessary, which requires re-authentication."

But it is very strange that my colleague have same company setting laptop have no this issue under customer network.