cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I cannot make an anyconnect tunnel with working split tunneling. VPN connects just fine and receives an IP from the IP POOL. Interface 10.1.123.1 is on another firewall, test machine is 10.1.123.67. Pring from ASA directly is working.Another ...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! annyconnect

Dear colleagues,              I hope you are doing well, I have some difficulties to activate the (start before logon) feature I hope anyone can help me with that. I have two ASA Cisco Firepower Threat Defense on ASA5516-X Threat Defense V 6.4.0.7 wi...

Hello,I am unable to use anyconnect under linux due to a failure in the hostscan module to detect the firewall. This was working as recently as January. The cscan.log file now shows: [Thu Jun 15 14:36:40.779 2017][cscan]Function: log_cb_hostscan Thre...

epotash by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a site to site vpn between a Cisco ASA (with FTD code) and a Cisco 2800 series router. We recently moved from a 1 Gig link to a 10 Gig link. Since then our VPN would establish however our RDP would work for a couple of min and would drop t...

Hi , I have an issue with my ssl vpn cisco anyconnect to dmz. it's showed as below :"the secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt. A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, which requires re-authentication. T...

Hi everyone and hope all is well. Hopefully someone can help me here because I have no idea what to try. I connect remotely to work with anyconnect and while connected the remote VPN will freeze and I have to close out and connect back. This only tak...

Matthewp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heyi establish a site to site VPN between 1 CISCO ASA 5510 v8.4 but i can only ping between SITE A 192.168.200.0 and 192.168.100.0. I cannot ping from 10.0.0.0 to 192.168.100.0 from SIT EA....what is wrong with my config? does the ACL and object-grou...

lmel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!Have such L2TP/IPsec config:  aaa new-modelaaa authentication ppp L2TP localaaa authorization network L2TP localip dhcp excluded-address 10.1.1.1!ip dhcp pool L2TP_CLIENT_POOLnetwork 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0default-router 10.1.1.1option ...