cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am unable to connect  anyconnect to Flex VPN server. I am getting IKEv2-ERROR:: Packet is a retransmission for a few tries debug information eventually “failed to receive the AUTH msg before timer expired”? I just wanted to confirm all evidence is ...

Dear AllWe have enabled Remote Access VPN in our FTD/FMC solution and the address that our external users use is the Outside interface self-address.What we want to implement is to deny connections from specific public IP Address and allow everything ...

Hi guys, I am not an expert in IT, so I need your help. I want to connect to my workplace via VPN on my laptop. I did this hundreds of times and everything was ok. I would enter my credentials and succesfully conncet to my server. However, today I c...

Hi can anyone help me with this please? I'm having a hard time configuring the site to site vpn connection. Basically I'm just following instruction on some tutorials and videos, still I can't configure the connection to our ASA. Our network admin ju...

Leslie21 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco RV340 and I have set up port forwarding for ports 80 and 443 to point to a server on the internal network. if I access the address externally it works fine, if I access this from a machine on the network it also works fine.  However...

Dear Community,   Today I swaped our RV180 Router with a RV340. The RV340 has an public IP address while the ASAs are behind routers. I was sure to copy the config one to one still the Site to Site VPNs are not connected. They are all stuck at: IKEv1...

Isynth by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to ask about vpn behind behind NAT device.Let say HUB and Spokes VPN devices ( firewalls) are behind NAT routers.All NAT router have static WAN ip.All WAN ip can reachable each others.Let me know can we create multiple vpn tunnel from...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes