cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I had to change one L2L VPN tunnel to main mode from aggressive. Now my EZVPN tunnel won't connect because of the mode change. I did not globally enable main mode, just on a single tunnel. If you need configs or logs let me know. I will paste them in...

Joe Zysek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have this wired issue for which i have googled and found answers repeated "check the group name & Preshared key" .i have given same group "cisco" preshared key also "cisco" . even dynamic crypto i have enabled all the combination. I am unable to tr...

ASA 5510 running 9.1.2 and ASDM 7.1.3This has happened twice in the last month. The AnyConnect works fine and all of a sudden I received reports that the AnyConnect package on the secure gateway could not be located. The first time this happened I...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have installed 3945 router as VPN. And also installed all security related licenses to the router. Still I am not able to make crypto policy in the router -- crypto isakmp policy 1 Please suggest. RegardsAmarjit

Hi all,I am trying to create a site-to-site IPSec tunnel between ASA 5510 and 1841. The ASA has already one with another remote site that it works. Below is the relevant configuration1841====crypto isakmp policy 13encr 3deshash md5authentication pre-...

DEAR Alli have issue in SSL webvpn  . I have 2 ASA (5520 and 5510 in 2 different locations in india)1st ASA 5520 it is in my datacenter i have configure webvpn to access my web applications hosted in my datacenter.As starter i have created a local...

Hello,Recently I setup an SSL VPN to connect to my parent's home network.  I have some computers there, and want to try to transfer files between my computer and the one at my parent's.  Over the VPN connection, I only get 128kb/s.  On both ends, the...

OK .. crazy question here. I have a  VPN client either on the older concentrator using IPSec or the newer ASA but both profiles are set to tunnel everything. How does traffic flow if I go to say www.google.com. Does it flow from the client to the con...

bberry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tunnel between Cisco 3945 and Juniper SRX will no longer connect.  Below is the debug i am getting.249545: *Oct 28 16:22:22.980: ISAKMP:(16705):deleting node 72113297 error FALSE reason "Informational (in) state 1"249546: *Oct 28 16:22:23.152: I...

Hi all,I'm running into the following error when I use a Mac OSX anyconnect client when I try to connect.  Our Windows 7 anyconnect clients login just fine.3Oct 25 201316:19:54751011Local:x.x.x.x:4500 Remote:y.y.y.y:34573 Username:Unknown Failed user...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router->ASA->routerI configured gre interface in both the router. I could ping gre destination ip from both the router. I could see traffic in my ASA firewall for both gre and Icmp. But my gre interface is still down.I have ASA 5510 wit 8.4 IOSSent f...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: