cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys!I need help to allow access to internet for my vpn users. I can connect with Anyconnect but have no internet access. Subnet for VPN is 192.168.100.0. I have allowed this subnet on my cisco router.ISP -> Router (887VA) -> 192.168.0.0 -> ASA...

Sylphide by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to give some users in my organization the ability to use mobile devices to VPN into our network, but I don't want just anyone to be able to do so. I'm not seeing a way I can specify that AnyConnect for Mobile can only be used with a particular...

ctalsness by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have now 2 ASAs configured for static routes on the inside network. The first ASA goes to subnet 10.150.0.0 at 192.168.8.3. So I put in;route inside 10.150.0.0 255.255.255.224 192.168.8.3 1On the ASA I can ping 10.150.0.1. But anything on the same ...

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 5505 ASA Commands

Hello,I'm working to configure this ASA and having problems with some commands with IOS version 8.4the command is static (inside,outside) 192.168.2.0 access-list policy-nat can you help me with the proper command in version 8.4 for the one listed abo...

Hi Guys, I'm currently setting ut a Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN for the first time on a Cisco ASA 5505.I have attached my topology.I have run the wizard  from the ASDM on the ASA2 that I want to use for my VPN connections.Everything works well except th...

I am trying to setup a VRF IPSec to ASA VPN tunnel. VRF IPSec is at head office and ASA is at the customer end. I am successfully establish the tunnel when I initiate a ping from the ASA end (ping was successful). However I am getting error in ipsec ...

joe.ho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,BACKGROUNDWe have a site to site VPN set up between two ASAs using IPSEC. PROBLEMWe will refer to this configuration as site A and site B. On site A we have a requirement to ensure that all traffic from a single host traverses the VPN tunnel w...

veltech by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,We have a Cisco 2800 router in our company that also serves as a VPN server. We use the VPN Client to connect to our corporate network (pls don't laugh, I know that it is very obsolete but I haven't had the time lately to switch to SSL VPN)...