cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I am trying to use Cisco ASA for VPN connections.I want to authenticate users by RADIUS server using only MS-CHAPv2.When using PAP, everything works.After enabling "password-management" in my RADIUS log I see:Invalid user: [vpnuser/<no User-Passwo...

Kliwer by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We use SSL VPN with certificate based authentication. All users have personal certificates with subjectAltName = email:$USER@$DOMAINWould like to extract email from SAN to set it as username under "show vpn-sessiondb anyconnect"Tried to use LUA...

hi out thereI have a "funny" problem - we have a ASA AnyConnect VPN hub supporting many users - and different type of users. For each type of user we have different Connection profiles and corressponding Group Policies. They are all certificate authe...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am trying to configure Site-to-Site VPNs as below:Site A:FTD v6.7  In/Out Static IPSite B:Modem external interface FQDN "my.exemple.com (IP 93.229.6.x it always changes)" - internal interface DHCP 192.168.178.0/24FTD v6.7 receives fo...

David0531 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a query.I know aggressive mode is used in case if the  peer has dynamic IP's but may I know why main mode cannot be used? Can someone please explain this?Thanks

RobotAjay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I saw that there was a verified solution to DMVPN Tunnel stuck at NHRP state.My issue is very similar to this but I have a static IP address at the spoke. So my address wouldn't change. So what I have is a spoke that can form a tunnel to the secondar...

billmoise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I only need to manage remote anyconnect acces with LDAP or RADIUS authentication in a FPR HA active/standby architecture. no NGFW needed and no other functions. May I use FDM to manage FPR 2100 series and 3100 series? Tks Johnny  

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if there is an option to create a vpn temporary user which password automatically changes every 10 - 20 minutes.  

Hello,I configured a RA VPN to authenticate using certificate.On FTD I installed the my root CA certificate, the identity certificate signed by this CA, and for computer I also generated and install a certificate (template = workstation, the same I u...

Hi, we've had a request to enable access to our remote access VPN from an RDP session running on a virtual machine. The two errors reported are:"VPN establishment capability for a remote user is disabled. A VPN connection will not be established." An...

BertAtWork_2-1720705595759.png BertAtWork_1-1720705186826.png