Views
Helpful
Replies

Checkpoint VPN-1 client behind PIX firewall

fusionindia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

We are having 515E with 6.2(2)version, We need to connect a Checkpoint VPN Server in client's network for which client provided the Checkpoint VPN-1 SecuRemore client software, We were able to connect to the VPN server(Public IP), but unable to connect to their LAN (Private IP), any idea why it is no allowing. Thanks for the support in advance.

3 Replies 3

hcr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. If you have an acl on your inside interface, make sure that you permit the following ports : ike (500), esp and nat-t (4500 udp)

If you dont have an acl on inside interface, try upgrade your pix to latest firmware.. the 6.2(2) is quite old.

Henrik

hi there,

I have similar kind of problem in my network,

checkpoint vpn client---cat6500--pix--router--ispcloud---vpnconcentrator.

in this scenario i can able to establish the tunnel with vpn server but iam not able to reach the remote end citirix server .

if i issue the ipconfig/all in my win xp pc it shows the ip address throwm by the server but it is not showing the default gateway..is their any issue with that or any thing i have to check in the config.

i would appreciate if any one can guide on this.

Regards,

S.H

Hi,

Their is a improvement in the connection,

when i tried with dial-up connection i can able to connect to the remote end machines.

Any ideas highly appreciable..

S.H