cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have a setup with 1*1711 and 3*831. There is an IPSec tunnel between each of the 831 (remote sites) and the 1711 (main site).NAT overload is used for all the routers.Remote sites access a Terminal Server on the main site on the standard port 338...

The as5400 is configured with two 8-port E1 card and 480 port digital modem. The E1 signal is China No.1 signal which means each timeslot can only dial in or dial out. The timeslots from 1 to 15 is for dial in and timeslots from 17 to 31 is for dia...

chenyx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 535 with Ver 7.0(4) is used for multiple IPSEC VPN Tunnels. One of the Tunnel to a particular Location gives below problem: -One of the IP Subnet (10.201.0.0) across the VPN Tunnel stops responding. Though the VPN tunnel remains up and also the o...

rohit_s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all, i hv configured easy vpn server on pix 515e. i am able to connect to the server only some time thru the vpn client software. my config is attached. Lan ip is 192.5.15.0 and ip pool is 192.5.15.210 to 192.5.15.230. the crypto map acl's creat...

Hi,We are about to use a VPN 3002 hardware client in a satellite office, and this hardware client connects a VPN 3000.The computers (clients) in the network are running DHCP. This is no problem because we can configure DHCP on the 3002 itself.But we...

SDWorx_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,does anyone know if it is possible to connect from a PC via cisco vpn client to a pix 501 and then reach the remote lan the pix is connected to ?To make it more clearly:the pix 501 is connected via ipsec tunnel to a cisco vpn 3005 concentrator....

I current had public interface connected to Internet router and vpn client user can vpn to the concentrator and access the private network. I am looking at setup another interface (External) to connect to Extranet RAS where the trusted partner remot...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,has anyone experiences with the BRI at the 800 ADSL over ISDN Routers (like 836).I wonder what's the difference between the feature sets.OOB-Management and Dial-Backup over ISDN is described in the Datasheet as feature of the 'IP/FW/IPSec-3DES-...

bernhardt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Is it possible to do Qos in Voip IPsec using TOS bit value.How VOIP packet send when using IPSEC means can we read TOS value in between devices.My requirement is that I have to do QOS but my in between device understand TOS value only.TIAS...

safe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just want to know, how I can create the ipsec VPN over ATM sub interface in router.Network details we have POP in US and client is connected to US pop viat1 line and it is terminated to serial port and from US pop to my Location we are having E...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: