cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect with SBL problem

ggmeza1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I´m trying to do SBL over the coporate SSID (wifi under WLC), but it doesn`t appear the corporate SSID with the anyconnect supplicant. If i share my mobile conection i don`t have any problem. Do you know what could be the problem? Any configuration on NAM? on the WLC?

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Kinda confused by your question/issue.  SBL allows users to establish their VPN connection before logging into windows.  You also mention NAM (different module) and connecting to WLAN.  For the SSID issue:

First thing I would check is the NAM configuration.xml profile with the NAM profile editor.  Verify settings there.  Even if the SSID is hidden you can setup the NAM profile to force connect if using 'corporate network' setting:

• Corporate Network—Forces a connection to a network configured as Corporate first, if one is in proximity. When a corporate network uses a non-broadcasting (hidden) SSID, and is configured as hidden, the Network Access Manager actively probes for hidden SSIDs and establishes the connection when a corporate SSID is in range.

Please provide further detail so the community can better assist.  

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are using SBL module integration with NAM, the networks that you are connecting to pre-login need to be "Personal"  Open/WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.  NAM will not allow you to connect to 802.1x enabled networks with this integration.  

From the admin guide for reference:

"SBL also includes the Network Access Manager tile and allows connections using user configured home
network profiles. Network profiles allowed in SBL mode include all media types employing non-802.1X
authentication modes, such as open WEP, WPA/WPA2 Personal, and static key (WEP) networks."