i have cisco 5500 firewall which i need put banner for users who login like:

"This is secure connection to ......etc"

and on top of this banner i need to put the company logo on the same page

how can i achieve this task ?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Tor,

I am using AnyConnect 3.0 however the steps are the same, first I rename any image as

company_logo.PNG, if you are going to use a version under AnyConnect 3.0 such as 2.5 the name of the image should be company_logo.bmp

Then we upload it on the ASDM on the following path

Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AnyConnect Customization/Localization > Resources.

Then you connect with the AnyConnect, disconnect, close it and reopen the AnyConnect.

Keep into consideration that if you are using AnyConnect 3.0 or above image should be named

company_logo.PNG if you are using 2.5 or 2.4 use

company_logo.bmp

Regards

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

ygazel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tor,

Please see the following documentation guide from the AnyConnect's administrator guide and let me know if it helps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/administration/guide/ac11customize.html

Regards

Yamil

hi Yamil,

Thanks for yr reply, i have added the banner sucussfully, now i need the company logo to be associated with the banner,

when i connect through "anyconnect" a pop up message appear with text banner can i put the company logo inside this window (pop up), i have read the link you gave me but i could not find this section.

thanks again for your help

ygazel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tor,

Can you share a screenshot of the Window you are talking about?

Regards

Hi Yamil,

plz check the image of login banner, i need to add the company logo to the image of login banner

Hello Tor,

Please remember to upload your customized

company_logo.PNG to the ASA, the file is uploaded to

Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AnyConnect Customization/Localization > Resources.

*Remember that the name of the logo of the image should be company_logo.PNG.

After it is uploaded to the ASA connect the AnyConnect, disconnect it, close completely the AnyConnect and then after you open it again

Hope this helps

Hello Yamil,

Thanks for all your support, plz check the image below i have write my comments on it

can i achieve it ?????

thanks again

Hello Tor,

That cannot be done, you can only modify the message on this window

Regards

Hi Yamil,

thanks for your help, how can i add the company logo so that any user login through anyconnect can see the logo ?

thanks again

Please remember to upload your customized

company_logo.PNG to the ASA, the file is uploaded on the ASDM to

*Remember that the name of the logo of the image should be company_logo.PNG.

After  it is uploaded to the ASA connect the AnyConnect, disconnect it, close  completely the AnyConnect and then after you open it again

Regards

Hi Yamil,

I did the same as you mentioned, i did not see any company logo while i am loggingin,

also your any connect client seems strange to me, my any connect client is the one i attach in image, is this new one ?

can i see the output of the steps you mentioned in my any connect client?

thanks

Hello Tor,

I am using AnyConnect 3.0 however the steps are the same, first I rename any image as

company_logo.PNG, if you are going to use a version under AnyConnect 3.0 such as 2.5 the name of the image should be company_logo.bmp

Then we upload it on the ASDM on the following path

Then you connect with the AnyConnect, disconnect, close it and reopen the AnyConnect.

Keep into consideration that if you are using AnyConnect 3.0 or above image should be named

company_logo.PNG if you are using 2.5 or 2.4 use

company_logo.bmp

Regards

Thanksssss Yamil for all your help

This may be a long shot seen that this thread was active 5 years ago, But does anyone have a guide or links on how to implement a security policy bannar like displayed in this thread ?

any help will be great full currently running ASDM 7.3

every time a user connects via Cisco an connect I want them to accept the company I.T policy 

Hello, 

Where you able to figure out how to create the "disclaimer" banner?

Regards,

Martin