Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco FTD Anyconnect DHCP

Hello,

I would like to configure for Cisco Anyconnect DHCP Address Assignment from Windows DHCP Server. I Use this Manuals (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215854-configure-anyconnect-vpn-client-on-ftd.pdf), but nothing works. 

Are there any additional steps? 

31 Replies 31

Hi 
I read and I think I have one suggest here, 
Any connect is connect to Outside 
the DHCP Message that send if the Server in Inside have 
source Inside IP
destination DHCP Server
If you apply any ACL in inside can you add all to allow traffic from Host Inside/Mangment IP to Host DHCP Server and also for return traffic.
hope this solve your issue.
please add ACL for inside then if failed try for management.

Airchuck
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Maybe this problem is not yet solved. I had the same problem and I got it solved the following way:

You write that you did the following:

1 - Yes, obj_DHCP_Scope101 = 192.168.101.0 (Host), on the DHCP Server I created DHCP Pool 192.168.101.0/24

You have to be sure that you have a route back to this 192.168.101.0 network because the DHCP server will get the IP 192.168.101.0 as a source IP address (not the IP of the inside interface of the FTD firewall) and the DHCP server will not find back if you don't have this network in your routing table.
So be sure your routers/switches are aware of this 192.168.101.0 network (show ip route) otherwise it will not work.

Greetings Airchuck