Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IOS EasyVPN Full Tunnel (Internet) Configuration

heshamcentrino
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have 2951 Router that has EasyVPN configured on it and I would to tunnel the internet traffic as well but not doing Split-Tunnel. This is what I wish to achieve

My router is residing in the UK with Vodafone ISP at home.

When I am overseas for example in Malaysia, I would like to connect with the Cisco VPN Client but I am using the UK ISP to connect to the internet.

Everything is working but I am not getting any internet at all. Could you please have a look at my configuration and tell me what's missing?

I appreciate all your great efforts.

3 Replies 3

rogerro
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

Do you have the config of the vpn server?

Take a look a the following link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/ios-easy-vpn/prod_white_paper0900aecd80313bd6.pdf

Regards, 

@rogerro wrote:

Hi, 

Do you have the config of the vpn server?

Take a look a the following link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/ios-easy-vpn/prod_white_paper0900aecd80313bd6.pdf

Regards, 

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your response. I have already configured VPN Server and its working and connecting. I just needed what I am missing in my config to tunnel the internet traffic not to do split-tunnel. All the config examples just do the split tunneling.

I want to tunnel the internet config and I want to hop off the UK internet. I have already attached my config and want to know what should I add or remove to make that works

Many Thanks,

Hi,

1. Perform the following changes, and it should work, mostly there was a problem with your split ACL, everything else is just cleaning up:

interface GigabitEthernet0/0

no ip nat enable

!

crypto isakmp profile ciscocp-ike-profile-1

client configuration group whatevergroup

crypto ipsec profile CiscoCP_Profile1

set reverse-route tag 10

!

ip access-list TUNNEL_ALL

permit ip any any

!

crypto isakmp client configuration group whatevergroup

no acl DSL_ACCESSLIST

acl TUNNEL_ALL

2. I suppose that the policy-routing is in place not because you need it, but because you were trying to make it work? If so, you could remove it:

interface ATM0/3/0

no ip policy route-map VPN-Client

interface Dialer0

no ip policy route-map VPN-Client

no route-map VPN-Client 

no ip access-list extended VPN-OUT

3. I see that this router is also configured, partially, as an EzVPN client, which is not? If so, you could remove this configuration as well.

no crypto ipsec client ezvpn ezvpnclient

Regards,

Cristian Matei.