Views
Helpful
Replies

COVERT-19 AnyConnect APEX 300 Users

#TCN
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Just a quick question in these uncertain times and I hope this helps others.

I have 300 AnyConnect premium peers  - in the even that this gets breached e.g. potentially 310 as an example will we still continue to run with 310 users for a period of time? e.g +10 above the 300 purchased

Normally our baseline number is around 20-30 AnyConnect users at any one time however we are in interesting times at the moment.

I guess the question is do I need to apply the COVERT-19 demo license for the additional breathing room  e.g. additional 10 users or can we temp burst the 300 peers

Can you help?

Cheers

CB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like you have the old Premium license (not the newer Apex style). Premium licenses are a hard cap - new connections will not be allowed once you hit the licensed number.

So you should request new one via self-service by following this procedure:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215330-obtaining-an-emergency-covid-19-anyconne.html

Remember no matter what licenses you get (new temporary ones or new purchase) you are subject to the platform capacity

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like you have the old Premium license (not the newer Apex style). Premium licenses are a hard cap - new connections will not be allowed once you hit the licensed number.

So you should request new one via self-service by following this procedure:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215330-obtaining-an-emergency-covid-19-anyconne.html

Remember no matter what licenses you get (new temporary ones or new purchase) you are subject to the platform capacity

Thank you Marvin (again)

Cheers

CB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: