cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm currently trying to establish a site-to-site VPN between a pair of ASA5525-X with FirePower devices, I've tried both the wizard and the CLI to establish the VPN but I see no connections, someone else has reviewed the config and it looks okay....

I could not install any version of anyconnect at all on my netbook with Windows XP Home edition, SP3 with all necessary updates. MSI installation fails at the same point. I attach 2 pictures and one log which describe my situation. I could not find i...

stayd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I will need your help in order to create a VPN Connection .BAT script.I am able to connect manually through Anyconnect to a predefined connection.But I would like to setup it with a batch.I use the V.4.7.04056 I tried to find some information...

PibeDeOro by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have created a network that consists of 3 routers, I am trying to create an site to site vpn tunnel between the 3 routers using the crypto isakmp policy commands however, it is not available (invalid input detected). Upon entering the command "...

Resolved! GRE Tunnels

Just a quick question about GRE tunnels and IPSEC Tunnels!  Using a GRE tunnel what is the minimum bandwidth?  I ask the same about IPSEC?  I am using Wireless  and have AP's connected via GRE tunnels to Controller.  Was wondering what is approximate...

Hello,We currently have a Legacy SCEP deployment using ASAs and Windows Server 2008 R2 PKI environment for AnyConnect client certificate enrollment.  I'd like to switch from Legacy SCEP to SCEP Proxy, but it isn't clear that SCEP Proxy supports the "...

jimsiff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola, tengo configurado una VPN De cliente a gateway por EASY VPN (modo tunel: split) en un router CISCO RV 325, la cual estaba funcionando con exitos.. hace unos meses que dejo de funcionar y no se porque motivo ya no nos podemos conectar via vpn.Cu...

I have a problem,I have configured pptp server in router Cisco 891, in first time i can use my VPN dialing pptp server and i used well. Suddenly after 1 weeks I cannot use my VPN dialing because i don't get the local IP address. I check in my router ...

saifulloh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am trying to build a DMVPN solution for two sites each with secondary ISPs. The solution works "sort of", but doesn't seem very robust (sometimes a router reload is required if VPN doesn't come up after ISP failover)I was wondering if any...

When i connect to specific websites on my web SSL VPN i get an error "Server   "URL"   unavailable.", this only occours on specific websites such as twitter. most other websites load. output of show run Result of the command: "show config": Saved: Wr...

cogenyk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can we configure anyconnect vpn on Cisco firepower 1140 series firewall with all supported features and working environment like it was for Cisco ASA model firewall. Below I'm giving some features which I know can be achieve via anyconnect vpn...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allwe are getting the below errors on our asa when building a vpn to another asa, the error comes but then phase 1 is completed.why is is showing the below? Is it justpart of the negotiation? Phase 1 failure: Mismatched attribute types for class G...