Views
Helpful
Replies

CTRANSPORT_ERROR_NON_CISCO_GATEWAY

dfortis01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

im trying to connect on my corporate VPN server from a client that im working right now,using anyconnect 4.10.4011 on OSX. Im using the corporate wifi connection and the provided proxy server (HTTP and SSL) but anyconnect gives me an error message:

15:26:04    Connection attempt has failed.

15:26:06    No valid certificates available for authentication.

the certificate is correct because im able to connect on the same vpn server from my home wifi network, or using a 3G usb stick so the above error is not correct.

looking into /var/log/system.log i can see the following error that normally does not appear:

Aug 12 15:26:04 Sakiss-MacBook-Air.local Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client[22576]: Function: doConnectIfcConnect File: ../../vpn/Api/ConnectMgr.cpp Line: 1972 Invoked Function: ConnectIfc::connect Return Code: -30015417 (0xFE360047) Description: CTRANSPORT_ERROR_NON_CISCO_GATEWAY:we should not connect to non-Cisco gateways 

please for your help!!!

1 Reply 1

simon.anthony
Level 1
Level 1

I have AnyConnect profiles installed on iPhones and iPads with with Apple Configurator - these have worked for some time. The version of AnyConnect 4.0.05046 now gives this error. Previous versions worked.

The same certificates on the AnyConnect OS-X or Windows clients work fine.

Is this a licensing issue (as version 3.0 of the iOS client was licensed under AnyConnect Mobile)?