cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have a requirement of setting redundancy between two 2900 cisco routers. Router 1(1.1.1.1)--------------------------------------------------(3.3.3.3)                (2.2.2.2)--------------------------------------------------   Router 2 ...

Hi, we are facing some problems with ssh access on our ASA5512 over a VPN Site-2-Site tunnel. SSH seems to be set up correctly, because we can initiate the session from inside and from outside on both Interfaces. But when we try to connect the ASA fr...

opticomDA by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to gather customer requirements for DMVPN/iWAN.  Is there any checklist from Cisco? Thanks,

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,    My proxy             ID: 10.0.0.0/8     Other proxy       ID: 172.0.0.0/8   Other need to add 10.21.201.0/24 to their proxy ID and this overlap with my local proxy ID I need a solution. BR, mohamed fawzy

Currently we run DMVPN and BGP establshes via a static route  like so ip route A.B.C.D 255.255.255.255 Tunnel100 name DMVPN-HUB-BGP-PEER it was changed via an EEM Script to ip route A.B.C.D 255.255.255.255 W.X.Y.Z   name DMVPN-HUB-BGP-PEER I thoug...

wrobbin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I try to run an ikev2 with CA enrollment and FlexVPN configuration between two routers but I fail because the spoke router can't find it's trustpoint? Has anyone have any idea about it please. The issues looks to be related to the following mess...

We have a customer with two sites using ASA 5505's to link them together.  They have a 60mb down, 12mb up connection with Comcast at both sites.  Their VPN tunnel maxes out around 500kbps.  I am looking for ways to try and improve the speed through t...

xtech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Mac Book Pro with the newest version of OS X El Capitan 10.11.13, I have installed Cisco AnyConnect (version 3.1.03103) I am able to put in my username and Password, get the banner page about how it is monitored click accept, but it will not...

Hi everyone, We have a use case that's come through to us for implementation and we're struggling a bit and I wondered if anyone else had managed to do this. Essentially we want to use AnyConnect on a Mobile Device (Specifically an iPad) and delive...