cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CW2000 VPN Management Doesn't see VPN3005

dcwalker
Level 1
Level 1

I manually added the VPN3005 to RME, but the VPN Management section does see any VPN devices.

I tried RME syncing back to CD One Server (Campus Manager I think) but it still doesn't find it.

I am running CD One Edition 3 and RME and Campus Manager 3.1.

3 Replies 3

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

chsmith
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem. The issue that is with CD One is the CDP. Have you figured out what the proper way is yet to get the thing recognized in the VPN Management tab.

amrit
Level 1
Level 1

You should check the following.

1. is the image on the VPN C3005 the one supported by VPN Monitor, min release 2.5.2f

2. There is a patch for CW2000 RME that is in the top level directory of the VPN Monitor CD, have you applied that ?

3. When you select the task to add devices under the VPN Monitor admin does it appear in the List?

4. If you have enabled Syslog on the VPN C3000 and set the messgae type to be IOS format, do you see these messages in the standard syslog reports in RME ?